Business Process Modelling
ECL provides independent and practical support to help you to capture, understand and publish your business processes. We can enable you to implement the most appropriate tools and methods for your specific needs.
To ensure that a process model delivers value and accurately reflects your company's operations, it is critical to define and impose consistent and easily understood standards. We can facilitate this, using the most cost-effective training, e-learning technology, methods and guidelines.
With over 15 years' ARIS modelling experience, ECL delivers high quality and practical workshops, e-learning and support, covering ARIS Business Architect, Designer and Publisher.
ECL also provides support for:
- Business Process Design and Analysis (including ARIS, Nimbus Control 2007 and Visio)
- SAP Process Modelling (including reference models and SAP® Solution Manager support)
- Industry standards, such as BPMN
- ORACLE Business Process Architect (BPA)
- Compliance: Sarbanes-Oxley, ITIL and others
- Industry Reference Models, including SAP and supply-chain
We use industry-leading process management tools from vendors such as Microsoft, SAP, IDS Scheer and Nimbus.
To discuss your process modelling support requirements, please contact ECL on +UK (0)1926 882674 or US Office +1 (617) 418 4585.